Forum

Aiya Siyaz

Aiya Siyaz

Aiya Siyaz - келді
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone! My name is Aiya and I am the 2nd year student.  1) I have always wanted to become a useful person, useful for my beloved country, family, society and, all humanity. To become one, as I understood, I need to find my road in life, my destination and become a professional in my craft. After years of reflection, I realised that there is one field that is close to me and by which I can be bring something to the world due to its importance. Consequently, my choice alighted on studying international relations because it is a valuable aspect of building a peaceful and co-operative world. That's why I chose the Fundamentals of IR. It means that I need to take this course to know the bases of IR and have a clear vision of what international relations are.

2) I am interested in global issues, that are bigger than specific countries such as terrorism, pandemics, wars, etc. Moreover, I like studying and reading about conflicts between countries or world organizations that help countries to solve their problems.